Financial documents, minutes to HOA meetings and Bosque Breeze newsletters may include personal information or other data that is not appropriate for access by the general public. Those documents are no longer available on this website which is open to the public. If you are a Bosque del Rio homeowner, go to the link below for Sentry’s Community Pro website which is password protected and provides the entire history of all minutes and newsletters as well as current financial documents.
Homeowners should visit Sentry’s Community Pro website at www.sentrymgt.com. Once you establish a password there are many other tools and resources for homeowners. These features were not available to homeowners in the past. Through the private and password-protected Community Pro portal, homeowners can access their individual information, pay assessments (credit card fees may apply), review their account status, access governing documents and stay informed. You also have access to all the financial documents, all past newsletters and minutes to the meetings of the HOA. The advanced technology at Sentry not only allows the community to review documents of the Association, it permits the Board to do budgeting, maintain records and communicate.
To Register, please go to: www.sentrymgt.com and click on “MY ACCOUNT”. To create your unique Login credentials, you will need your 16-digit Account number (as printed on your coupon). If you do not have that information, call Sentry at 323-7600.
- You are now at the Homeowner Login Page. Click on “New User Registration” (located under the Homeowner Login button)
- This opens to the “New User Registration Page”. Fill in all required fields. Please note: your email address, User ID (choose a User ID that is alphanumeric, up to 8 characters) and Password (can be alphanumeric, 5 to 20 characters) are all case sensitive. An email will be sent from Sentry confirming your User ID for future Logins. Put a checkmark in the Box “I have read the Terms…” then click on “Register”
- Now you are registered as a Homeowner so the “Homeowner Login” screen will appear again. Simply enter your newly created Login credentials “User ID (Name)” and “Password” then click on the yellow “Login” button
After logging into Community Pro, you should be at your property name and address. From the menu at the left you can select from:
- Online Payment
- Your Profile
- Your Ledger Card
- Homeowner Directory
- Information Center
- Change Password
- Contact US
Click on Information Center to view all HOA documents. The “CABINET” should be Association Records, then you can select a “DRAWER”. You can select to see any of the following:
- Annual, Board Meeting & Committee Minutes
- ACC Guidelines
- Governing Documents
- Financial Records
- Reserve Studies
- Financial Audits & Reviews